Showing a title page after students log in

Showing a title page after students log in

by Tom Connolly -
Number of replies: 5

Newbie here, and am just starting to get comfortable with Moodle.  Now..it is time to explore a bit and make more messes, but of a more complicated and loftier venue smile

I want to be able to show a webpage after students have logged in.  Ideally that webpage will be connected to a photoalbum so that I can show pics I have taken of school events and class activities.  Can this be done?  I would appreciate it if someone would give me a nudge in the right direction.

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Tom Connolly

Re: Showing a title page after students log in

by Joachim Vogelgesang -

Hi,

without creating courses, you can 'Include a topic section' in Site Administration Front Page Front Page settings;

after installing 'Resource Type: Lightbox Gallery Resource' for example and adding as a resource in your front page, you are able to put your pictures here.

If you have a photo album outside Moode (maybe a Picasa Web Album) you can link to this web site (Add a resourse: Link to a file or web site).

hth,

Joachim

In reply to Joachim Vogelgesang

by Tom Connolly -

Thanks! I went to downloads, plugins and themes and searched on the name. I found your description but did not seen any way to download the plugin.  What am I missing?

In reply to Tom Connolly

by Richard Oelmann -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers

From Joachim's link scroll to the bottom of the page

Download Latest Version

Richard