Moodle documentation: Created docs page for "Installing eAccelerator In Ubuntu Server"...

Moodle documentation: Created docs page for "Installing eAccelerator In Ubuntu Server"...

by Dale Davies -
Number of replies: 2

I created the following documentation for installing eAccelerator in Ubuntu Server because there doesnt seem to be one currently, it is something that took me ages to work out after sifting though a lot of web sites for information.

http://docs.moodle.org/en/Installing_eAccelerator_In_Ubuntu_Server

I've never contributed to the documentation before and I'm not sure what to do now, is there a procedure for linking to this page from the main documentation or should I just go ahead and do it?

Average of ratings: Useful (4)
In reply to Dale Davies

Re: Moodle documentation: Created docs page for "Installing eAccelerator In Ubuntu Server"...

by Helen Foster -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers Picture of Translators

Thanks a lot Dale, much appreciated. Installing eAccelerator In Ubuntu Server looks great! approve I bet you understand it all really well now after spending so much time creating the documentation.

Please go ahead and add links wherever appropriate, there's no particular procedure.

In reply to Dale Davies

Re: Moodle documentation: Created docs page for "Installing eAccelerator In Ubuntu Server"...

by Frank Ralf -
Hi Dale,

Thank you for contributing to Moodle Docs! You can link your page from anywhere you want wink

I would recommend searching Moodle Docs with the most important keywords of your page so you will find related pages.

Another good starting point is :Category:FAQ. And you should also add fitting categories to your page, see Special:MostLinkedCategories for a list which categories are available.

hth
Frank