which tables store the info about "A teacher's courses" and "Students that select one course"

which tables store the info about "A teacher's courses" and "Students that select one course"

by yun pan -
Number of replies: 3
I am a student. Now is learning the Moodle, I have some questions. 1. In which tables i can get the info that show the teacher's all course. 2. In which tables i can get the info that show one course's student (Ps: the students that select the course) who can tell me. Thanks.
Average of ratings: -
In reply to yun pan

Re: which tables store the info about "A teacher's courses" and "Students that select one course"

by Frank Ralf -
Hi Yun,

Developer FAQ and Database FAQ will give you some pointers where to find the requested information.

hth
Frank
In reply to yun pan

Re: which tables store the info about "A teacher's courses" and "Students that select one course"

by Tomasz Muras -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Plugins guardians Picture of Translators

1. Use (join them in this order):

• mdl_user
  • mdl_role
  • mdl_role_assignments
  • mdl_context
  • mdl_course

2. It's similar to the above - the tables liked there should give you that information as well.

Best regards,
Tomasz Muras
Enovation Solutions

In reply to Tomasz Muras

回复: Re: which tables store the info about "A teacher's courses" and "Students that select one course"

by yun pan -
I am sorry, could you tell me the fields that in each table above. Thanks very much.