Collapsed Topics and Weeks in different languages.

Collapsed Topics and Weeks in different languages.

by Gareth J Barnard -
Number of replies: 0
Picture of Core developers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers

Dear all,

By tomorrow you will be able to download Collapsed Topics and Collapsed Weeks from the Modules and Plugins database containing the additional languages for:

Moodle 1.9 - Collapsed Topics and Weeks:

Dutch, German, French, Spanish (Spain, Mexico and International), Italian, Polish, Portuguese (Brazil too) and Welsh.

Moodle 2.0 - Collapsed Topics (Collapsed Weeks coming soon):

Dutch, German, French, Spanish (Spain, Mexico and International), Italian, Polish, Portuguese (and Brazil too) and Welsh.

This means that the words 'Collapsed Topics', 'Topic', 'Toggle' etc. should be translated.

I have used Google Translate to help me, so if any are wrong, then please message me or say on this thread.

Additionally, if there is a language you would like added, please just add the correct translations for the following words here and I will add it:

'Collapsed Topics', 'Collapsed Weeks', 'Toggle', 'Week', 'Topic', 'Enhancement' and 'General'.

If anybody would like Moodle 1.8 versions added - I will have a go, but my testing environment is currently problematic with Moodle 1.8 due to version of PHP etc. used.

Cheers,

Gareth

Average of ratings: -