Moodle developer meeting November 2010

Moodle developer meeting November 2010

by Helen Foster -
Number of replies: 12
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers Picture of Translators

Hi everyone,

We're planning another online Moodle developer meeting in the last week of November - either Thursday 25 November 07:00 UTC or Friday 26 November 07:00 UTC. Please let me know if you have a preference for either of these dates.

The top two items to talk about are Moodle 2.0 (of course!) and moving to Git. If there's anything else you'd like discussed, please add it to the meeting agenda: Developer meeting November 2010.

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Helen Foster

Re: Moodle developer meeting November 2010

by Stuart Mealor -

Hi Helen
Although I'm not a developer can I attend this?
With Moodle 2.0 being discussed it would be good to listen to the final issues before release so we can advise clients etc.
Thursday 25th please?  I'll be at the U2 concert on 26th wink

In reply to Stuart Mealor

by Dan Marsden -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Plugins guardians Picture of Testers Picture of Translators

both dates work for me - (I got world cup tickets instead of U2 and blew the entertainment budget) smile

by Tim Hunt -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers

Non-developers are always welcome to listen in. There is a standard disclaimer that if the room becomes full, they reserve the right to kick out non-developers, but that has never been necessary yet.

In reply to Tim Hunt

by Stuart Mealor -

Thanks Tim, yes I understand that's the way it works if the meeting is really busy smile

Does anyone know where the instructions are on where and how to join the meeting?

Dan... I didn't know Catalyst have a cap on the entertainment budget! wink  lol

by Dan Marsden -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Plugins guardians Picture of Testers Picture of Translators

heh - if only I had figured out how to class the world cup tickets as "networking" or "training"....... smile

In reply to Helen Foster

Re: Moodle developer meeting - Thu 25 November 07:00 UTC

by Helen Foster -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers Picture of Translators

Well it seems everyone is happy with Thursday 25 November, so let's go with that date. Please see the Moodle Developer Meeting calendar entry for conversion into your time zone.

Thanks to Bryan Williams of Remote-Learner.net for once again providing an Elluminate room for us to use. As Tim mentioned, a link plus joining instructions can be found here: Developer meeting November 2010. Feel free to add further items to the agenda.

In reply to Helen Foster

Re: Moodle developer meeting today / tomorrow

by Helen Foster -

Just a quick reminder that our online developer meeting is in approx 9 hours from now. Hope many of you can make it!

In reply to Helen Foster

Re: Moodle developer meeting today / tomorrow

by Iñaki Arenaza -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers
I'll try to be there (at least part of the meeting) smile

Saludos.
Iñaki.
In reply to Helen Foster

by Daniele Cordella -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Plugin developers

Thanks you all for the meeting. A special thank you to Helen!