mPage 1.0 for Android

Re: mPage FREE Trial version

by J. Chan -
Number of replies: 0
Hi, regarding your feedback on the enrollment issue, can you send me the details?

As mPage has already supported the Moodle enrollment key, I would like to know the details on your issue. There has not been, so far, any feedback regarding the enrollment feature of mPage, and I am quite sure that it should be working fine.

We have full back up for both mPage and mBook, please visit our website at http://moodle.hk and leave us any comments at the forum and we shall start to help you right away.

Regarding the front page, our current design can show you the same page AFTER log in. It's on the left hand side of the bottom menu bar. Regarding the log in page, our interface is supporting a plain simple design with username, password, self-email registration, password help and guest login.

We are supporting institute to use their own logo, login details, info page, their own names and their own icon for the app. As there is such a demand in the market, we are offering the above service on a low charge base. However, as we are approaching the first anniversary of the launch of mPage, we are planning a special version of mPage within the month of celebration. Please watch out for our further announcement.

Cheers.