CK-ERP (Open Source Edu / ERP / CRM / MRP) v.0.30.1 released (with Moodle 1.9.9+ connector)

CK-ERP (Open Source Edu / ERP / CRM / MRP) v.0.30.1 released (with Moodle 1.9.9+ connector)

by CK Wu -
Number of replies: 14
A new release, v.0.30.1, of CK-ERP, has been posted, at SourceForge.Net, http://sourceforge.net/projects/ck-erp .

New features comprise seven new modules (ck-teacher, ck-counsellor, ck-student, ck-applicant, ck-family, ck-registrar, ck-eduadmin) for deployment within educational institutes and another new module (ck-vm) for use within NGOs.

(Moodle + CK-ERP) creates a comprehensive school elearning management system. Moodle provides the web-based elearning environment, while CK-ERP handles the back-end school administrative and student counselling functions. The management and recording of school financial transactions are also provided by CK-ERP.

CK-ERP is an open source accounting / educational / MRP / ERP / CRM system that runs on top of multiple middlewares. It comprises 32 modules - Contact Management, Customer Relationship Management, Customer Self Service, Vendor Relationship Management, Material Requirement Planning, Warehouse, Inventory, Service, Accounting Ledger, Bank Reconciliation, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Purchase Order, Sales Order, Quotation, POS for Cashier, POS for Manager, Human Resources, Staff Self Service, Payroll, Administration, Internationalization, Access Control, Data Import, Teacher, Counsellor, Student, Applicant, Family, Registrar, Edu Administration and Volunteer Management. Please report error and suggestion to the discussion group / mailing list, CK-ERP-en(at)googlegroups.com or CK-ERP-zh_CN(at)googlegroups.com . General history and expected development is available at the discussion group's Archive.

Demo website: http://ck-erp.org/moodle/
Information website: http://ck-erp.org

Average of ratings: -
In reply to CK Wu

Re: CK-ERP (Open Source Edu / ERP / CRM / MRP) v.0.30.1 released (with Moodle 1.9.9+ connector)

by Lihua Lu -

Hi, Ck Wu,

When will ck-erp support moodle20?

In reply to Lihua Lu

Re: CK-ERP (Open Source Edu / ERP / CRM / MRP) v.0.30.1 released (with Moodle 1.9.9+ connector)

by Lihua Lu -

Hi, CK Wu,

When I tried to install CK-ERP-0.30.1 in our moodle1.9.10(XAMPP) that is running on Mac OS X 10.6.5, I received this information "Platform, , not supported". Does that mean Mac OS x10.6.5 is not supported or  moodle1.9.10(XAMPP) is not supported?

Is there any hints that can make CK-ERP running on the above environment?

Thanks in advance!

In reply to Lihua Lu

by CK Wu -

Hi, Lihua,

I am afraid CK-ERP had never been tested within a Mac OS X environment.  Since I do not own a Mac machine and have not played with Mac OS, I could only provide a bit of guess work here.  I would suspect "Platform, , not supported" refers to the Mac OS X environment.

My best suggestion is for you to get Linux running within Mac OS X via some sort of thin virtualization layer and test CK-ERP within the Linux environment.  The other obvious solution is to use a separate PC with Linux installed as the base OS.

Best Regards,

CK

In reply to Lihua Lu

by CK Wu -

Hi Lihua,

Thank you for your interest in CK-ERP.  Whenever there is a new release of CK-ERP, the (Moodle + CK-ERP) connector will be updated to work with the latest version of Moodle at the time, and I am afraid the answer to your next question is no.  I do not have a timetable for the next release of CK-ERP.

Best Regards,

CK

In reply to CK Wu

by Marcelo Kronfeld -

Hi CK im trying to access the demo website: http://ck-erp.org/moodle/ and I cant get through also i Cant access: http://ck-erp.org for information. 

Are you still working on the project? 

In reply to Marcelo Kronfeld

by CK Wu -

Hi, Marcelo,

Currently, ck-erp.org is down, because of a phishing page being inserted into the website.  A separate demo site of (Moodle + CK-ERP) is available at,

http://ck-erp.net/moodle/login/index.php

Best Regards,

CK

In reply to CK Wu

by April Hannaford -

I have a question. I was wondering where do I install this program at. In the moodle directory? In the module or block directory? I need help... Thanks

In reply to April Hannaford

by CK Wu -

Hi, April,

There is an Installation Manual (Installation Manual.html) embedded within CK-ERP's distribution tarball.  It is inside the ..../ck-admin/doc folder.

Best Regards,

CK

In reply to CK Wu

by Shail Jai -

Hello Friends, 

I installed the CK-ERP in moodle 1.9. but there is no icon (32 icon should be there according to installation file) . 

i am using blend_eduction theme .... 

if anyone know the answer please share with me.. 

Thanks & Regards

In reply to CK Wu

by Shail Jai -

but it not showing how to use it i.e. ck-erp ?

In reply to CK Wu

by Kunal Shah -

I tried installing CK-ERP on Moodle installed on Windows OS. It is giving me error 'Platform , , not supported'. Is CK-ERP not supported on Windows?

In reply to CK Wu

by Kunal Shah -

I tried installing CK-ERP on Moodle installed on Windows OS. It is giving me error 'Platform , , not supported'. Is CK-ERP not supported on Windows?

In reply to Kunal Shah

by CK Wu -

Hi, Kunal,

Thank you for your interest in CK-ERP.

Your question is best answered by quoting the first FAQ listed at ck-erp.net .

Q. Will CK-ERP run on Windows Servers with Apache and MySQL installed ?

A. CK-ERP is designed to fail within a Windows environment.  Let us first re-assure you that the Linux learning curve is a rather flat one, and the nice part of it all, is, you don't need to spend any amount of money building up your experimental learning system software-wise.  In a small way, we are doing our part in helping to lessen the grip lock M$ has on the IT profession.  We would encourage you to try out any one of the freely available Linux distributions and setup/test CK-ERP from there.

Best Regards,

CK

In reply to CK Wu

by Kunal Shah -

Dear CK,

Thank you for your reply.