I am - reluctantly - trying to use the new repository system in Moodle 2.0. I have come against the following problem (or bug?).
On my local test site, using Moodle 2.0 Preview 4+ (Build: 20100912), logged in as Admin I have enabled the File system repository and enabled the following settings:
- Allow users to add a repository instance into the course (can be configured only by admins)
- Allow users to add a repository instance into the user context (can be configured only by admins)
Then I log in as a teacher in one of the courses on that local moodle 2.0 site, I go to Home ► My courses ► Course 01 ► Course repositories.
- Setup repository on file system
- Create a repository instance
- Create "File system" instance
but I get an error message:
Sorry, but you do not currently have permissions to do that (Setup repository on file system).