Removing Submit button after each question in adaptive mode

Removing Submit button after each question in adaptive mode

Arjun Bharath - દ્વારા
Number of replies: 4

Hi There

I would like to know if its possible to remove the submit buttons after each question when Adaptive Mode is set to "Yes". Is there certain code which we can change?

We don't want to change the adaptive mode to "No", because we want the user to have more than one attempt on a question during a quiz

Thanks

Arjun

In reply to Arjun Bharath

Re: Removing Submit button after each question in adaptive mode

Daniel McCloy - દ્વારા
I must be misunderstanding your request. If you remove the submit button on each question, how will the user get a second attempt at a question if there is no button there to submit their first attempt?
In reply to Daniel McCloy

Arjun Bharath - દ્વારા

Hi Daniel

At the bottom the quiz, there is a "submit page" button. This is where they can submit their initial attempt, showing results for all questions, and allowing them another attempt to correct their mistakes.

They dont need to press submit after each question to check the result for that question

Hope you gained a little more understanding in my request

Thanks

Arjun

In reply to Arjun Bharath

Itamar Tzadok - દ્વારા
Your request is unrelated to the adaptive mode. You can achieve that by setting the quiz to unlimited attempts (or any number of attempts more than one) and each attempt builds on the previous one. This way subsequent attempts will preserve the student's responses. The only problem with this approach is that the subsequent attempt does not indicate whether the existing responses are correct/incorrect and the student has to check the previous attempt for that information. સ્મીત