Math Homework

Math Homework

by Bonnie Snowdon -
Number of replies: 2
I am wondering if anyone knows how students can complete a math worksheet and send it back to the teacher without scanning it? Many students do not have scanners (middle school students) at home and I cannot think of any other way to send the work to the teacher from home. I know there are math symbols, but it would take a very long time to type in all the procedures - in this case the pencil is faster.

Thanks
Average of ratings: -
In reply to Bonnie Snowdon

Re: Math Homework

by Marc Grober -
Well, within the confines of the problem as you state it, perhaps not. However, depending on the format of the "worksheet", the availability of an authorized LMS (like moodle) and the assistance of your teachers there are quite a few. You need to tell us more. What format is the worksheet? Is it available online or only in hard copy? Does your school have moodle and does your teacher use it? Are you adverse to rewriting the problems? Can you use an HTML editor or openoffice? What is your instructor willing to accept?
In reply to Bonnie Snowdon

Re: Math Homework

by david benedetto -

i just found this post - hope you get  my reply.

i have a site (villamath.edumoot.com) where i put the worksheets online and had the students reply via an assignment.

look at level 0 only.  it was designed for remediation at jr. hi.

level 0 consists of 3rd - 5th grade concepts.