error with google docs/repository

error with google docs/repository

by Mary Cooch -
Number of replies: 3
Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Testers Picture of Translators

Hi there. Our network manager has just installed a moodle 2 internally and I was trying to connect to google docs (which I can do fine on my local install or hosted version) and I got this error when I agreed to connect to my google account

{"error":"A required parameter (sesskey) was missing","stacktrace":null,"debuginfo":null}

Could anyone give me a clue as to what this means so I can attempt to resolve it please? (ie, what's missing?)

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Mary Cooch

Re: error with google docs/repository

by Sam Hemelryk -
Hi Mary,

In this case it would appear that there is a JavaScript bug within Moodle.

The format is JSON so I would assume it is an AJAX request that is being made, the error message informs us that the sesskey which is a security token must be provided but hasn't been.

I think Dongsheng or Petr may have been making changes there the other day which may have caused this regression. I've just filed a tracker issue for it so hopefully there will be a fix shortly.

Cheers
Sam

In reply to Sam Hemelryk

by Sam Hemelryk -
Hi Mary,

Sorry I forgot to include the tracker issue number. It's MDL-23260, and in fact I see Dongsheng has already fixed the issue smile

Cheers
Sam
In reply to Sam Hemelryk

by Mary Cooch -
Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Testers Picture of Translators
That's great thanks, although if it was fixed already and our network manager only downloaded Moodle 2.0 on the 14th I don't know why it didn't work? Never mind -start againsmile