I need to be able to automatically notify users when I finish grading their quiz/test.

I need to be able to automatically notify users when I finish grading their quiz/test.

by Robert Gonzales -
Number of replies: 2
I would like to set up my site so that I do not need to individually email each student as I finish grading their quiz or test. I was wondering if there was a way to automatically notify them that their work has been graded. The email doesn't have to contain anything but a prompt or maybe a link to log in and check the graded work.

Thanks,
Robert

Edit: I hope this is the right forum section. smile
Average of ratings: -
In reply to Robert Gonzales

Re: I need to be able to automatically notify users when I finish grading their quiz/test.

by Helen Foster -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers Picture of Translators
Hi Robert,

Just wondering whether you mean quiz or assignment? Students can easily be emailed when their assignment is graded. Apart from essay questions, quizzes are marked automatically.
In reply to Helen Foster

Re: I need to be able to automatically notify users when I finish grading their quiz/test.

by Robert Gonzales -
Sorry for not specifying. My question only applies to essays.

Robert