Classname - Accross Multiple lines?

Classname - Accross Multiple lines?

by Andrew Milici -
Number of replies: 4
First of all: thank you to all who contribute to this module, as it has saved me a lot of time and headache. Thank you!

A question though: we have one or two courses with fairly long course names, however when printed on our certificate it seems to cut off the sides of the course name (it seems the course name is too long for the PDF - at the font that we set).

Is there anyway (easy or hard!) to make the classname span across 2 lines? If not, could anyone provide an alternative suggestion to tackle this problem?

Hope this makes sense, and thanks in advance!
Average of ratings: -
In reply to Andrew Milici

Re: Classname - Accross Multiple lines?

by Sandra King -
Hello, I don't know if you ever found the answer to your problem, It was answered in this forum thread...

http://moodle.org/mod/forum/discuss.php?d=139215&parent=608764

Sandra King
In reply to Sandra King

by Andrew Milici -
apologies for that, I did do some searching around the forums however I guess I was not searching for the right text!

Thanks!

by Sandra King -
I wouldn't have found the answer to your problem either, except that I am still trying to solve another problem and have literally been spending hours a day reading the forums and searching for different sets of key words in the hope that I can find the answer to my problem.

by Raymond Fürst -
I added an extra field to my certificate module, so that I can refer to a topic title instead of the course name.

Reason was: I use several copies of the same course for different user groups. The name of the user group ist part of the course name, but I wanted the certificate to display only the content title without the group name.

I added another longtext-field (using the html-editor in the user form), so the teacher can add a summary of the content to the certificate.