How to add add signatures one at bottom left and another at bottom right in certificate

How to add add signatures one at bottom left and another at bottom right in certificate

by Ravishankar Somasundaram -
Number of replies: 2
Dear moodlers,

Am using certificate block to create certificates for students, Now i need to add two signatures on the certificate. I have the signatures as images and can manipulate however needed.

Now the question is how to add two signatures in a certificate ?

One at bottom left and another at bottom right.
Average of ratings: -
In reply to Ravishankar Somasundaram

Re: How to add add signatures one at bottom left and another at bottom right in certificate

by Mauricio Figueiroa -

Hello, Ravishankar!

I couldn't make it work either, so i uploaded an image containing two signatures on both sides and centered it on the certificate....

In reply to Ravishankar Somasundaram

Re: How to add add signatures one at bottom left and another at bottom right in certificate

by Raymond Fürst -

My solution for a similar setting:

I use the seal function as a second signature set instead. Delete all the seals and copy all the images from the signature folder into the seals folder.

In the certificate.php-file for your types you might have to change the dimensions of the print_seal-command to those that are used for the print_signature-command.

In the language file I changed the strings for signature into "left signature" and for seals into "right signature".

In my company both signature sets are the same. Of course it is possible to have two separate or overlaping groups of signatures (e.g. your bosses on the left and you and your fellow teachers on the right).