Re: Course Completion for 2.0

by Alexander Corrochano -
Number of replies: 2
Apologize for my english...

I'm testing Course Completion, the new featured in moodle 2.0 for write about it in my study project. I did a test course and put in it a quiz and configure it as mandatory tast for completion the course.

With a user test, I completed the course asking de quiz. When login in the course as teacher and delete de user test attempt the quiz and check the completion course, the information for the user test said that the user are finnish the course and indicate the attemp that deleted with the teacher user.

I think that if a teacher delete a attempt or any information of a student, her status of completion tracking must become to incomplete status.
Average of ratings: -
In reply to Alexander Corrochano

by Helen Foster -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers Picture of Translators
Hi Alexander,

Thanks for helping test Course Completion in Moodle 2.0. I've just split your post from the long course completion discussion thread and am going to move it to our Testing and QA forum to make sure it is noticed.

PS Your English is great! Definitely no need to apologise.
In reply to Helen Foster

by Deleted user -
How can we know a course been completed and i need a tick mark in completion tracking, Could u help me how to do this and i have list of activities with conditions

mail id : lavanya.amiable@gmail.com