Questionaire custom Report..how this can be done?

Questionaire custom Report..how this can be done?

by Don Julio -
Number of replies: 2
is there any posibility that a custom questionaire report can be done? Im using a simple personality Test gives some outputs in standard moodle/excel .xls files(via detailed result download in quiz module), but the idea is to attach an additional spreadsheet with some graphical schemes to the same results given by Moodle. i think that something must be added to the mod\quiz\report\fullstat.php file, or somwhere else, im not a coder anyways but i can understand to add some functions to some portion of the code. in anyways the idea is to get the detailed result download function cotsomized with an aditional graphical representation of the data given by the quiz.

i hope someone could help me with this one, thanks in advance for your help guys and gals.

Att
Julix.
Average of ratings: -
In reply to Don Julio

Re: Questionaire custom Report..how this can be done?

by Bob Gettings -
There is a questionaire module which might be better suited to your personality test than the quiz. The module has to be dowloaded and then installed into Moodle as an extra module. The Questionnaire module adds the open source phpESP questionaire to Moodle. phpESP is a fairly good survey package.

It can be downloaded from the Modules and addons page on the moodle main site
http://moodle.org/mod/resource/view.php?id=483

Bob Gettings
In reply to Bob Gettings

Re: Questionaire custom Report..how this can be done?

by Don Julio -
Thank you, for your help, i didnt notice that phpESP had a port for Moodle, wich actualy is Great.

I have tested Before phpESP with great Results,.....well i´ll give it a try with phpESp/moodle and share my insights with all of you guys....thanks a lot Bob.

...........by the way, i read that there´s a "Sugested" limit of questions in phpESP. is there a "real" limit of questions for phpESP, lets say that i want to add 400 Questions=? is that too much for the module to handle?...well..thanks anyways..

thanks to all the moodle community..

Julix