Will making an appointment in one course - block out the slot in another course for the teacher?

Will making an appointment in one course - block out the slot in another course for the teacher?

by Yen Ling Lam -
Number of replies: 2

Hi,

I am new to the scheduler.  I am currently teaching 3 courses to 3 different groups of students in my school.  I have a course module for each of the course.  The school holidays are coming and students in my three courses will like to make appointments with me for consultations.  If I am the periods which I am free common to all three course modules, when one student books me for one consultation, will that timing be blocked out to other students from all the 3 courses.

Will be glad for any answers.

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Yen Ling Lam

Re: Will making an appointment in one course - block out the slot in another course for the teacher?

by Ralf Hilgenstock -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Translators
Create a fourth course as metacourse, add the other three courses to the fourth one and add the appointment took in this course.
In reply to Ralf Hilgenstock

Re: Will making an appointment in one course - block out the slot in another course for the teacher?

by Yen Ling Lam -
Thanks a lot...that is a good suggestion.