A work in progress

A work in progress

by Mary Evans -
Number of replies: 5
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers
I've just added a new theme which has not been approved as yet. It's called Flower Power and is where I am up to in trying to get my head round all the ins and outs of Moodle 2.0 theme design. There are things which work and things that don't, but as Moodle 2.0 is still in development, I'm more than happy with what I have archived so far.

A big thank you to all you guys out there working day and night to get Moodle 2.0 off the ground.

Mary

Attachment flowerpower-sml.jpg
Average of ratings: -
In reply to Mary Evans

Re: A work in progress

by Mary Evans -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers
At last...I've managed to fix this theme of all it's bugs and odd behaviour, mainly caused by my misunderstanding of the way the various page-layouts are calculated. As this theme uses percentages rather than pixels, and considering I have a degree in mathematics, I should have known better. It makes sense to read the formula rather than assume too much!

Having got thus far with this theme, I personally feel I have made a breakthrough, in that I can confidently go on to design better themes from now on, given the new tools that Sam has produced, is still producing, not to mention his tutorials too!

Thanks to everyone for their help and support.

cheerleader.gif

Mary