Is it possible to restore backups in Moodle 2 yet??

Is it possible to restore backups in Moodle 2 yet??

Howard Miller -
Erantzun kopurua: 3
Core developers-ren irudia Documentation writers-ren irudia Particularly helpful Moodlers-ren irudia Peer reviewers-ren irudia Plugin developers-ren irudia
Given that Moodle 2.0 is very close to release I'm concerned that I can't figure out how to restore a backup made in 1.9.

I uploaded it to the Site Files as before (I don't really understand the new file system but that's another story) but there is no option to restore it.

Am I missing something?
Puntuazioen batez bestekoa: -
Howard Miller(e)ri erantzunda

Re: Is it possible to restore backups in Moodle 2 yet??

Helen Foster -
Core developers-ren irudia Documentation writers-ren irudia Moodle HQ-ren irudia Particularly helpful Moodlers-ren irudia Plugin developers-ren irudia Testers-ren irudia Translators-ren irudia
Hi Howard,

As you've found, it's not yet possible to restore 1.9 backups (or even 2.0 backups) in Moodle 2.0. Eloy is so busy coding that he asked me to reply to your post. wink Please see MDL-21432 for a list of Moodle 2.0 backup/restore implementation steps.
Helen Foster(e)ri erantzunda

Howard Miller -
Core developers-ren irudia Documentation writers-ren irudia Particularly helpful Moodlers-ren irudia Peer reviewers-ren irudia Plugin developers-ren irudia
Cheers Helen. In the nicest possible way, is this going to work in time for the Beta release?
Howard Miller(e)ri erantzunda

greg smith -
Hi. I am quite interested in the answer to this question as well. I am running preview 3 and it dosen't seem to work in that either.