Lock a student out after an appointment is scheduled

Lock a student out after an appointment is scheduled

by Dennis Di Sarro -
Number of replies: 1
Hi,

I'm using Moodle 1.9 and I am trying to incorporate the schedule module. I am a trainer for a small corporation of 185 employees. Every other month each employee is required to attend a face to face meeting, typically I do this with 9 dates per month and allow employees to choose the date they want to attend. I have several issues which reading previous forums answer some, but I still have a few questions.

1. The employees have a certain time frame to schedule their appointment, once that time frame is past I want to schedule an appointment for them and keep them from changing it.

Is there a way for the administrator or teacher to schedule an appointment for the student and then lock them out and keep them from changing it?

2. If I use the group mode is there a way for the group to come on different days? or does the whole group need to schedule the same appointment.

3. I allow employees to change their appointment up to one hour before the meeting. Is there a way to stop employees from changing their appointment 59 minutes prior to the meeting?

Thanks for any help anyone can give me!

Dennis
Average of ratings: -
In reply to Dennis Di Sarro

Re: Lock a student out after an appointment is scheduled

by Dennis Di Sarro -
Is there a way for the instructor to schedule an appointment for a student and is the program able to not allow the student to change it!

Any help would be greatly appreciated.