side_bar Block configuration

side_bar Block configuration

by VI Webmaster -
Number of replies: 3
I am trying to add the side_bar to our website but running into all sorts of trouble. Not so much trouble as nothing is actually happening. I put the side_bar .php files into the blocks menu, but the directions say to then "Visit your admin section to complete installation of the block." I do not know how to do this. Could someone please help!!??

Average of ratings: -
In reply to VI Webmaster

Re: side_bar Block configuration

by Itamar Tzadok -
Go to the Notifications page in the site admin section to complete the installation. smile
Attachment admin-notifications.png
In reply to Itamar Tzadok

by VI Webmaster -
Thanks!!! smile It worked .... You don't happen to have any idea how to increase the file upload size in moodle!?

I've changed t he amount in the php.ini file, in the htaccess file and nothing changes! Currently my upload maz file size is 8MB but I need it to be well over that, maybe 100 just to be safe.

Thanks!

W
In reply to VI Webmaster

by Paula Clough -

After you login to the site front page, you should see the admin block on the side. There is one called notifications.  Click on this.  It will give you messages about things that need to be completed for this block you are trying to install.  Mostly it runs on it's own once you get there unless there is a problem.

I hope that helps.

Ooops.. Itamar was replying just as I was.. he included a picture...which will help you even more.

cool