Final project in Moodle platform with Visual Basic

Final project in Moodle platform with Visual Basic

by Vasileios Michail -
Number of replies: 0
Hello guys

I am in the distant San Sebastian, Spain, and I have come here with the Erasmus program to work on my final project. I am studying at the Technological Educational Institute of Kavala (Greece) in the department of Industrial Informatics. When we came here the teacher asked us to create an environment of electronic circuits in Visual Basic with oscilloscope, frequency generator, multimeter, dc power supply etc. In this environment we think that we can change some variables for example the Ohms of the resistance, to show the students the change of the pulse, at which point they burn, etc. So far so good, it is not so difficult for us. The teacher asked us to try to create in Moodle some Multiple choice questions and the student after selection of the answer, the moodle will automatically turn on the environment that we fix in Visual Basic to show the student how will be the circuit under the answer he is given. Then it will come back to the questions of Moodle and will ask the student if he thinks that was the correct answer. With this the student makes something like self-evaluation. Finally, my question is: is there any way to upload to the environment of Moodle a Visual Basic file? Any kind of help would be very useful.

Thanks for your time
Average of ratings: -