Input font size

Input font size

by Phil Anderson -
Number of replies: 2

Hi I have been playing around with the CSS on a theme for the questionnaire form and I can change most of what I want however I can't seem to find where to change the font size for when the user types in things eg text box. My only concern is it is quite small and hard to read what you are typing stuff in.

I have been able to change other font sizes and colours and whatnot through out the css file just can't work out where to change the size for the input boxes / drop down choices.

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Phil Anderson

Re: Input font size

by Joseph Rézeau -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers Picture of Translators
Hi Phil,
Add the following CSS rule at the end of your current Questionnaire css stylesheet (default.css ?):
.qnType input[type="text"] {
font-family:Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; /*if you want*/
font-size:1.2em; /*put here the size you want*/
font-weight:bold; /*if you want*/
}
Notice that you can change not only the font-size but other settings as well, according to your needs.
Joseph
EDIT.- This will work in recent versions of MSIE and FF ; it probably won't work in MSIE previous to version 7.
Average of ratings: Useful (1)
In reply to Joseph Rézeau

Re: Input font size

by Phil Anderson -

Thankyou Joseph,

It was after taking a break from looking at it all afternoon I came back and saw a text input code part and bam it worked. Then saw your post and you were spot on thanks for the fast and accurate reply