Need to print the date when quiz was passed not the date certificate was created

Need to print the date when quiz was passed not the date certificate was created

by vikram karthikeya -
Number of replies: 3
Hi

The user might not click on the certificate button on the same day they finish the quiz. In that case the certificate prints with the wrong date as it will print only the date on which the user clicks on it. Any ideas to get around this one.
Average of ratings: Useful (1)
In reply to vikram karthikeya

Re: Need to print the date when quiz was passed not the date certificate was created

by Ebenezer Le Page -
I would also prefer this as the default - since you should be awarded the cert upon the event of completing the requirements rather than when you fetch it.  It is critical when the cert contains data like we have "Your cert is valid for x years from the date printed above"
In reply to vikram karthikeya

Re: Need to print the date when quiz was passed not the date certificate was created

by Jose Navas -
Yes I would like the certificate module to print the Quiz completion date (or other established requirement), rather than when the user clicks the "generate certificate" button.

In reply to Jose Navas

by Nick Boyd -

Me too please.. Can anyone please help us. we are ready to implement the plug in however cannot get over this last hurdle. The date completed needs to be the date inserted in the certificate

Thanks

Nick