How can I relate two or more curses and issue a single certificate?

How can I relate two or more curses and issue a single certificate?

by Amit Nalawade -
Number of replies: 1
Hi,

First i want to know how to relate two or more courses with each other. If possible, can I issue a single certificate for those courses.

Please guide me on this issue.

Thanks
Amit
Average of ratings: -
In reply to Amit Nalawade

Re: How can I relate two or more curses and issue a single certificate?

by E. L. Cooper -

Well it would be easy to have a third course that issues the certificate for both.

This is what I would do- student enrolls in course one upon completion they get a plain jane cert which includes the key to course 2. When they complete course 2 the get a key to course 3. Course 3 has a title that includes both previous course names and all it does is issue their certificate. There are no restrictions on the certificate in course 3

example

class 1- basic java programing (cert generates based on a pass grade, no borfer no sig but in custom text the key to next class)

class 2- advanced java programing (cert generates based on a pass grade, no borfer no sig but in custom text the key to next class)

class 3 Basic & Advanced Java Programing (nice certificate border watermark, seal, sig the whole deal) The only thing in the class is the instructions to generate thier certificate. It is also a nice place to have an exit survey.