Images in Advanced Assignments

Images in Advanced Assignments

by Dennis Skelton -
Number of replies: 4
I have been trying to include an image in the description of the assignment. When I do, It shows up in the editor fine, but when it is displayed all I get is the link to the image. This is only a problem when creating assignments.
Average of ratings: -
In reply to Dennis Skelton

Re: Images in Advanced Assignments

by Mary Cooch -
Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Testers Picture of Translators
Odd - where is the image hosted? In the same course as the assignment? And you are using the image icon to insert it with? When it is displayed, if you look at the file path of the image is it the same?
In reply to Mary Cooch

by Dennis Skelton -
It is hosted in the same course as the assignment, in fact it works fine in all other activities such as quiz ets... It only does this when I try to make an assignment with upload files. Yes I am using the image icon to insert it and it does show up OK in the editor, however, when displaying the assignment I get the problem. The path that is shown is correct.

by Dennis Skelton -
I even tried inserting one of the smiley face icons and get the same problem.

by Francesc Delis -
Hi Dennis

I have the same problem than you. In my case, I can see the images when I set a label or when I place images in quizzes but not when I place images in lessons or in the explanation of assignments. I can not see images then, only the link. Have you finally found out the solution?

Thank you