New Theme:: Squares

New Theme:: Squares

by Jeffery Watkins -
Number of replies: 9

This theme was created to match the PostNuke Squares theme I use on one of my sites.  You can see it here: http://socialstudies.ws/digitalclassroom/

Included is the logo.psd file that you can alter to suit your needs.

Enjoy!!!

Jeff Watkins

P.S. I do not know why it is called Squares.

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Jeffery Watkins

Re: New Theme:: Squares

by Martin Dougiamas -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers
Somehow I never saw this post before - sorry, Jeffery.

Anyhow it seems to work pretty well with 1.0.9.

Thanks for posting it!

I should probably put up a themes page. Until then, keep posting themes in this forum. smile

New Theme - SABLE - based on squares

by Chris Curtis -

Here is a new theme, based largely on "squares" (thank you) but with other things liberally stolen and adapted from other themes (particularly corduroy blue). Colours and styles are fairly original.

SABLE is what we call our installation of moodle.

I would welcome any feedback

Chris

In reply to Chris Curtis

Re: New Theme - SABLE - based on squares

by John Gone -
How come you removed the link from the earlier post. I went to have a look and ?
In reply to John Gone

by Jeffery Watkins -

Sorry, we moved the site.

here it is: http://nyscss.org/netspace/

Jeff Watkins

by John Gone -
Good looking site Jeffery. Nice colours, easy to read, clean. Good job. Nice logo. Thanks for letting us have a look and sharing the theme.
In reply to Chris Curtis

by Martin Dougiamas -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers
Thanks, Chris. Personally I'm not fan of links that go bold as you hover on them but I like the colours. "icyblue" is also a good name for it.
In reply to Martin Dougiamas

by Chris Curtis -

Having looked again, I have changed this behaviour - links stay in bold all the time and visited links are a different colour. This zip has the new behaviour.

FYI - I am a strong convert to a program called "ColorImpact" - start with one or two colours you like, anywhere on your screen, and build a whole scheme. You can find it here

Chris

In reply to Chris Curtis

by John Gone -
Sorry Chris, got you mixed up with Jeffery. Wide awake now though. Hey, had a look at your Sable theme and it looks good. One thing, probably due to my old worn-out monitor but I had a hard time distinguishing the links as the colours were showing up as nearly the same. Otherwise looks good!
In reply to Chris Curtis

by Pete Misner -

Looks great. Good use of the blues.

Thanks for sharing.