Your browser must support XMLHttpRequest! Supported browsers include Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Safari and Opera

Re: Your browser must support XMLHttpRequest! Supported browsers include Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Safari and Opera

by Jocelyn Graf -
Number of replies: 0
I am having this problem and I don't understand how to fix it.

I have Moodle 1.9.7 and am having the same issue on Firefox 3.6.7 and IE 8.0.

I was trying to make a change using Chameleon. I enabled Chameleon, then went in and had to click a bar at the top of IE that asks if I want to run Active X. I clicked it and then it popped up again and again. I was able to get to Chameleon, so I went in to make changes and clicked "save to server". However, when I clicked the logout button, it warned me that I had made changes without saving them. And, when I logged back in, the changes were gone.

So, I followed the advice above and went into the admin --> appearance and changed each of the AJAX settings to enable (one was checked and I checked it, and the other was the opposite).

Then, I could log in and get the warning bar just once, and then Chameleon would load. I went in and made changes and chose "save to server". There is no longer a warning when I log out. Yet, when I log out and back in, my changes are gone.

I tried to go to the link mentioned above but I couldn't understand it, and when I clicked on the MDL link it wouldn't give me access.

(What I'm actually trying to do is eliminate the transparent calendar popup problem mentioned here: http://moodle.org/mod/forum/discuss.php?d=56320).