activities not deleting in Moodle

activities not deleting in Moodle

by Terry Cusack -
Number of replies: 4

Hello,

I have a multiple quiz activities within a course. I would like to delete them now, however, when I click on the delete activity icon, it appears to be deleted. But when the course is refreshed, it re-appears.

Any help or suggestions on how to overcome this is issue would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Terry.

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Terry Cusack

Re: activities not deleting in Moodle

by ben reynolds -
Hi Terry,
You might get a better response to a question about Quiz by asking it in the Quiz forum smile

I'm guessing you've got some responses to the quiz questions. Moodle doesn't like deleting student work.
In reply to ben reynolds

by Terry Cusack -

Hi Ben,

Thanks for your reply, I can and will move the post to anotehr forum if neccessary. However the quiz is just an example. My issue relates to any activity within a course. Its strange as it has only just started happening.

Thanks,

Terry.

In reply to Terry Cusack

by Mary Cooch -
Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Testers Picture of Translators

Hello Terry. Is your "move" icon if you want to move something like a handlebar and you just drag a resource to move it? If so then you have ajax enabled and sometimes that stops people properly being able to delete stuff. Try going to site admin on the front page and appearance and ajax and javascript and turn ajax off -see if that makes a difference to your being able to delete stuff. If you don't have ajax enabled then obviously that is not your problem!

In reply to Mary Cooch

by ben reynolds -
Following Mary around. Can't he turn it on and off on Edit Profile?