Restore problem in moodle 1.9.6 and 1.9.7

Restore problem in moodle 1.9.6 and 1.9.7

by Daniel Costa -
Number of replies: 3
Hello certificate module users,

I'm trying to implement the certificate module in my site. The module works fine, but now I have a problem to restore courses. The restore procedure stops in the middle when I have the certificate module installed. Even if I have the certificate module disabled I cannot restore any course on my moodle site. In order to restore I have to completely delet the certificate module.

I tried in versions 1.9.6 and 1.9.7 and I'm having the same problem with both. I already looked up for another messages about this subject but didn't find anything.

It seems I'm missing some configuration or something because it looks like you don't have this problem at all, so please, if someone could helpme with this I would be very glad.

Thank's in advance

Daniel
Average of ratings: -
In reply to Daniel Costa

Re: Restore problem in moodle 1.9.6 and 1.9.7

by Daniel Costa -
Hello everybody,

I did some tests about my previous post and the result is:

In a local server I could use the certificate module and backup/restore worked fine.

In production server when I try backup/restore procedure with certificate module instaled the restore fail.

I downloaded all files from moodle production server and tested in local and ir worked fine.

I'm wondering if there is something on the server who is preventing it from work.

All tests made with moodle 1.9.7 .

Anyone ideas?

TIA

In reply to Daniel Costa

by Bruno Cunha -
I have the same issue. I have a course backup and I'm trying to deploy it in a new moodle instalation.

• A criar estruturas temporárias (creating temp strutures)
  • A eliminar dados antigos (deleting old data)
  • A copiar os ficheiros .zip (copying zip files)
  • Descompactando cópia de segurança (unpacking sercurity backup)
And it just stays there. I really could use some help.

Thank you

In reply to Bruno Cunha

by E. L. Cooper -
That's not quite the same. How big is the backup you are tryng to restore?