Achievement Goals for Fall 2009 Mr. Aguilar

Achievement Goals for Fall 2009 Mr. Aguilar

by Paul Aguilar -
Number of replies: 1

Circle the # associated with your opinion or feeling to the questions below.

1.  I want to achieve as much as possible in English 10 A this semester.             

1           2            3                     4                 5               6       

Strongly agree    Agree   Agree somewhat   Disagree somewhat   Disagree   Strongly Disagree

2.  It's important to me that I do my best.

1             2            3                     4                 5               6       

Strongly agree    Agree   Agree somewhat   Disagree somewhat   Disagree   Strongly Disagree

3.   It's more important for my parents that I do well than it is for me.

1             2            3                     4                 5               6       

4.   I like to read becuase it is simply enjoyable, intersting, and satisfying.

1             2            3                     4                 5               6       

5.  I like to write because I express my opinions.

1            2            3                     4                 5               6       

6.  I find school challenging but I rise up to the challenges set before me.

1            2            3                  4                 5          6       

Strongly agree  Agree  Agree somewhat Disagree somewhat  Disagree  StronglyDisagree            

7.   I ask for help when I'm not clear on an assignment or when it is difficult.

1                 2            3                     4                 5               6       

8.  If I don't succeed it is typically my fault and not the teacher's.

1                  2            3                     4                 5               6       

9.   I enjoy coopertaive learning groups because the exchange of ideas.

1           2            3                     4                 5               6       

10.   I am confident when I take exams.  I enjoy the pressure of a quiz.

1                  2            3                     4                 5               6       

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Paul Aguilar

Re: Achievement Goals for Fall 2009 Mr. Aguilar

by Mary Cooch -
Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Testers Picture of Translators
Hello Sirsmile - would you like to check the name of your school Moodle as I think you might have stumbled into the main Moodle site by mistake and accidentally put your class survey here? Thanks