Cost of Moodle

Cost of Moodle

by Deleted user -
Number of replies: 9

I am currently doing my thesis on Learning Environments.

I am looking for a cost to implement a Moodle VLE for a college with approximately 2,000 student also need a cost of other material needed such as routers, switches. Also how much RAM is needed. I also need cost of a Moodle server and how much it would cost to host it. Their could be at least 800 concurrent users at one time using Moodle.

If anyone knows cost of Blackboard, ILIAS and FirstClass ED learning environments let me now as well as these are the other options im researching aswell as Moodle.

Can anyone help me write back asap. If their are any other ways in reducing cost.

Please recommend them to me as I have to have at least 2 recomended options for my thesis.

Cheers for the help guy/girls

Aidoo

Average of ratings: Useful (1)
In reply to Deleted user

Re: Cost of Moodle

by Martín Langhoff -

Then go ahead do your research. And tell us what the results are smile

In reply to Martín Langhoff

by Deleted user -

I have researched it and emailed them but they are unable to supply me with the information.

Thanks for your help mate

In reply to Deleted user

by M van Adrichem -
Im sorry man, but this isn't asking for help anymore. This is asking us to do your thesis...

There are hundreds of forums here with loads of information. you should do your research first with the nice search moodle.org button.

If you have questions AFTER that we can always see if we can help.
In reply to M van Adrichem

by Deleted user -
Yeah it would be good if they could answer my email which I sent 2 weeks ago
In reply to Deleted user

by M van Adrichem -
Mate. Even if you have sended somebody an email. It's still asking other people to do your work.

The forum is filled with topics that could awnser every bit of your question already.

Go and search...
In reply to M van Adrichem

by Robert Brenstein -
Not to mention that there is not a simple straightforward answer to such a question.