Adding Articulate quiz under survey

Adding Articulate quiz under survey

by Mayura Bakshi -
Number of replies: 2

I will be creating survey using Articulate. Once I create that I want to put it under survey section. Is it possible to do so? I am aware we can use SCROM but it does not allow me to add under survey section. Can anyone help me?

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Mayura Bakshi

Re: Adding Articulate quiz under survey

by ben lintschinger -
Hi Mayushi,

Though I have only made a few trainings and other products using moodle, this is what I know about the survey module:

The survey module currently only has certain pre-set choices to choose from. They can be modified, but you can't import your own survey into the survey module

That does mean that you can't add your articulate quiz under the SCORM module. I have only added a slide show in articulate thus far, but I did so by exporting it and selecting to make a ZIP file after the exporting had finished (it offered me that option automatically). I then went to the moodle scroll down menu for modules and selected SCORM and uploaded my Articulate ZIP file. I am guessing this is how one would add an articulate quiz as well. You could simply title it "Survey." I hope that helps.

Ben

In reply to ben lintschinger

Re: Adding Articulate quiz under survey

by Mayura Bakshi -

Hello Ben,

Thank you very much for prompt reply.

Yeah you are right..wanted to import survey(quiz) created using articulate into survey module.

I checked many forums but couldn't find proper method/way.

I could add articulate quiz using SCORM same way you explained. It worked well.

So I think that is the only way to add articulate quiz in moodle.

Thanks

Mayura