mock test

mock test

door D e v -
Aantal antwoorden: 3
it is possible in front page to create mock test and guest should be able to attempt that test
Gemiddelde van de beoordelingen:  -
Als antwoord op D e v

Re: mock test

door Mary Cooch -
Foto van Documentation writers Foto van Moodle HQ Foto van Particularly helpful Moodlers Foto van Testers Foto van Translators
It depends what type of "test" you mean. You could set up a questionnaire for example (non standard questionnaire module or even non-standard feebdack module) and set them to allow guests to complete - and put some questions in there. You can also make a HotPotatoes quiz and put that in the site files of the front page and allow guests to complete that - their scores won't show up in a mark book however, but if it is just to give them a taster then that's a possiblity. Off hand I don't think you can make a Moodle quiz available to guests however.
Als antwoord op Mary Cooch

door D e v -
Thanks mary,
i have created hot potatoe quiz on front page but where i can see the result of that test that show me how many people attempt that test
Als antwoord op D e v

door Mary Cooch -
Foto van Documentation writers Foto van Moodle HQ Foto van Particularly helpful Moodlers Foto van Testers Foto van Translators
You can't see the results of a hotpotatoes test if they are guests taking it without logging in as it isn't going to go into the gradebook. If you really want something that will show what guests have done - then try the feedback or questionnaire modules (non-standard which you will have to install)