Can anyone help me in learning Moodle Administration?

Re: Can anyone help me in learning Moodle Administration?

by ben reynolds -
Number of replies: 0
  1. There's also the "Moodle Administration" chapter in Using Moodle, which will explain the uses of the Administration block.
  2. We used Martin's idea of project based learning. For example, I had someone else designing quiz questions for a grammar course. Our purpose was to reduce the amount of bookkeeping that instructors had been doing.
    She would send me the questions, and I would investigate how to make them work in Quiz. I would have her look at how I'd implemented the questions, and she would comment back on whether the implementation made sense in the context of the curriculum. I would try a different approach, she would comment, etc. In this way, we learned Quiz.
    In a similar way, we learned Lesson and which kind of Assignment to use (we're firmly in favor of Advanced Uploading of Assignments).
  3. If you have worked with another cms/lms/vle, Moodle's standard parts will be familiar to you, but the hardest part of changing cmses is to quit thinking in terms of the old cms and let Moodle tell/show you what you can do better.