scorm package does not find jmix (but other hot pots)

scorm package does not find jmix (but other hot pots)

by Anne Yacoub -
Number of replies: 4
I created a scorm package from a masher. When I upload it into moodle it shows up fine. All exercises are listed in the index and work apart from the jmix exercises. If I click on a jmix it says
Sorry, the requested file could not be found

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Anne Yacoub

Re: scorm package does not find jmix (but other hot pots)

by Gordon Bateson -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers
Hi Anne,
could you upload your package to my server and I will show you how to set it up so it works how you expect

thanks
Gordon
In reply to Gordon Bateson

by Anne Yacoub -
Hi Gordon,
thanks for your reply. I uploaded the package to your sever and it works there?! What could be the problem in my system?
In reply to Anne Yacoub

by Gordon Bateson -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers
Hi Anne,
because you asked your question on this forum, the HotPot module forum, I thought you were trying to administer these quizzes with the HotPot module and I am just one of many people here who can help you get your quizzes running with the HotPot module.

However, it seems you wish to use the SCORM module and to tell the truth I hardly ever use the SCORM module so I don't think I can help you much.

> What could be the problem in my system?

I don' t know, but if you haven't already done so, please turn on Moodle's debugging feature (Site adminsitration -> Server -> Debugging). The attached screen shot shows you the debugging settings I am using on my server at the moment.

For your interest, I have set up your quizzes as HotPot activities and in a QuizPort, so that you can see how I would have added them to a Moodle course.

If you want more help with the SCORM module, please ask the good folks on the SCORM module forum

all the best
Gordon
Attachment moodle.debugging.png
In reply to Anne Yacoub

by Anne Yacoub -
sorry to have posted it in the wrong forum...