newbie here needing help

newbie here needing help

by Deleted user -
Number of replies: 2
hi there my names andrea ive just gone bk to college i started my course on monday night and as i havent been to college in 14 yr im slightly rusty with things  my course tutor mentioned moodle she told all us students to use this site for our theory and practical now the problem where all having is this up until monday none of us had heard about moodle let alone use the site  how does moodle work and can we use it we are currently studying NVQ LEVEL 2 HAIRDRESSING ive had a look round but im finding this site baffling please could some one help
Average of ratings: -
In reply to Deleted user

Re: newbie here needing help

by Joe K -

Hi Andrea,

Welcome ! and you have started at the right place, please go to the home page and start reading the ‘About Moodle’. That will give you and idea, there are plenty of vides on the internet about moodle . And of course subscribe to couple of forums and whatch the conversation so that’s gives a better idea about how people are using it…

If you are a technical person, try installing it…. J

Good Luck

Joe K

In reply to Deleted user

Re: newbie here needing help

by Mary Cooch -
Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Testers Picture of Translators
Hello Andrea smile I see you are in Bradford UK not a million miles from me! I am taking a big guess that this is your college moodle and also here:

http://www.bradfordcollege.ac.uk/keighley/hairdressing

If I am wrong, let me know the name of your college and I will try again. This site is the main moodle site for people around the world to talk about Moodle and won't have anything to help you with your NVQ hairdressing but your own college moodle will probably have some useful stuff there that your tutor wants you to access.