How to create more one page in certificate pdf to put program (summary) of the course

How to create more one page in certificate pdf to put program (summary) of the course

by Sidney Amorim -
Number of replies: 4
I am trying to do that but I didn't have success still
Thanks for help.
Average of ratings: -
In reply to Sidney Amorim

Re: How to create more one page in certificate pdf to put program (summary) of the course

by Ulises 2010 -

Please, please, please....

I need to do it and I reading all the forum and don't see anything (maybe was, but my english is not so good)

In reply to Ulises 2010

Re: How to create more one page in certificate pdf to put program (summary) of the course

by Jean-Michel Védrine -

Hello

You need to create a custom certificate.

This page should explain you how to add the necessary code to write some text anywhere on the page.

When you have finished all the code necessary for the first page of your certificate the code to create a new page is :

$pdf->AddPage();

Then you put all the code for the second page,

And so on,

You can create a certificate with as many pages as you want.

Average of ratings: Useful (1)
In reply to Ulises 2010

by Chris Collman -
Picture of Documentation writers

Did you read [[Certificate customizing] in MoodleDocs?  I will be adding that bit of code on adding a second page.   As usual, Thanks Jean-Michel !!  

In reply to Chris Collman

by Ulises 2010 -

Thanks a lot

I finally con do it adding

$pdf->AddPage();

at the bottom of the type/certificate.html

Thanks again