Problem with Attendance Report when displaying by months

Problem with Attendance Report when displaying by months

Richard Webb -
Колькасьць адказаў: 3
I am trying to upgrade to the latest version of Attendance module with Moodle 1.9.4. It all seems to be working fine, except when I do an attendance report and order it by month, I get nothing to display. If I order it by week or all taken, the report is fine. Any ideas what has gone wrong?

Thanks,

Richard
Сярэдняе рэйтынгаў: -
У адказ на Richard Webb

Re: Problem with Attendance Report when displaying by months

Richard Webb -
I've done a little exploration and I have isolated the problem to the variable $syear. From the time it first appears in report.php (line 84) on, $syear has a value of 1 rather than 2009. That means that all of the make_timestamp functions must be returning errant data I expect, although I haven't seen any problems with them.

Doing a little work, it looks like the output of the function usergetdata is being placed in the wrong order. I believe the following changes need to be made:

Line 84:

- list(,,,$wday, $syear, $smonth, $sday) = array_values(usergetdate($firstdate));
+ list(,,,$wday, $sday, $smonth, $syear) = array_values(usergetdate($firstdate));

Line 133:

- list(,,,, $syear, $smonth, $sday) = array_values(usergetdate($current));
+ list(,,,, $sday, $smonth, $syear) = array_values(usergetdate($current));

Richard

У адказ на Richard Webb

Richard Webb -
Oddly enough, the usergetdate function apparently returns information in a different order on my Mac as compared to on our production server. My two changes required to fix the reports on my Mac broke the reports on our production server.
У адказ на Richard Webb

Richard Webb -
Just to put closure on this miserable thread, the original report.php works properly on our production server so clearly this is not a Moodle bug but, apparently, an Apple implementation of PHP bug. I'm sorry to have wasted anyone's time on this (and even sorrier that I noticed the problem on my Mac and spent time figuring out the problem when it was specific to my Mac).