Moodle features demo courses needed

Moodle features demo courses needed

by Helen Foster -
Number of replies: 3
Firstly, apologies for posting in English, rather than in Norwegian...

You've probably come across our Moodle demonstration site demo.moodle.org, which enables people to try demo courses as a student, teacher or administrator.

Currently all our demo courses are in English, however we'd really like to have courses in other languages too.

Would you like to translate the English Moodle features demo course into Norwegian? Or perhaps you would like to donate a real course which illustrates how some of the features of Moodle can be used? If so, please see Moodle demo courses for more details, then contact me and perhaps describe your plans here too.

If we can add a Norwegian course to demo.moodle.org, hopefully this will encourage new Norwegian-speaking Moodlers!

Best wishes,
Helen

--
Helen Foster
Moodle Community Manager
helen@moodle.org
In reply to Helen Foster

Svar: Moodle features demo courses needed

by Harald Torbjørnsen -

Hello Helen.

English is fine smile

It's certainly in our interest that there is a Norwegian demo site. I wil put some people on the job and maybe we can have av translation ready during november

Best Wishes
Harald Torbjornsen
In reply to Harald Torbjørnsen

by John Harald Gartland -
Picture of Translators
Working on translation. Could need some more hands. Http://lang.moodle.org/ Anybody can do it. Knowledge of both English and Norwegian could be an advantage wink We'll check translations before they go into the distribution, so noone can do much harm. Only good smile
In reply to Helen Foster

by Harald Torbjørnsen -

Hello Helen.

Moodle 2.0 is now fully translated into norwegian. Great tribute and applause to Alf Martin and eFaktor at Lillehammer, which has stood for this.

I've tried to create a course in norwegian at demo.moodle.net, but it was removed the next day.

We will be very happy if  you please can create  a norwegian course at the demo site for us.

I hope that a norwegian course at the demosite will encourage new Norwegian-speaking Moodlers. And it will be very usefull in encouraging other schools to establish Moodle as their LMS.

Best wishes
Harald