Using Moodle

Using Moodle

by steven chambers -
Number of replies: 2

I am a Junior school teacher and want to be able to upload some how my lesson plans to my school's moodle site (as i have a tendency to forget my memory stick) is there a way i can create a timetable for my weeks lessons - clicking on the hyper-link to take me to the resources for that lesson ?? i have seen this done at previous schools and want my staff to make the most out of moodle.

Steve

Average of ratings: -
In reply to steven chambers

Re: Using Moodle

by Mary Cooch -
Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Testers Picture of Translators
Hi Steven. How much have you already used Moodle? There are various ways you can do this, from the simplest "upload a single file" - uploading your lesson plan to a course you are a teacher in, to uploading a folder full and hyperlinking to them -to making a course with hyperlinks to hidden resources which happen to be your lesson plans If you can say how much you have already used Moodle, I could point you in the right direction to go next. Also - there are Junior school teachers in this forum here
who could give you some ideas - and there's my book for KS2/KS3 teachers. (I'm not plugging it, honestly! I just think it might be useful to you if you got your school to buy a copy)
In reply to Mary Cooch

Re: Using Moodle

by Clare Wallace -
Can I just say that Marys book is a find??? I wish I had it when i was teaching myself as it would have saved me a whole lot of bother. Also her blog is great as is Moodlemans.........the best thing about Moodle is the community of support you get. People are reflective and honest....a great combo!!

So just keep asking and searching

Clare