Instalation of Certificates doesn´t concludes

Instalation of Certificates doesn´t concludes

by German Acevedo -
Number of replies: 1
I've been trying to install the Certificate module for Moodle 1.9, downloaded the file (version 2008080904), uploaded to my mod directory, got into notifications, all the tables created, but no button to click at the end of the displayed page. I did a refresh of the page and obtain the following message: "Upgrade already running in this session, please wait!
Click on the exclamation marks to ignore this warning (!!!).
( Continuar )."
I waited for 15 minutes, but nothing happened, so I clicked the exclamation marks and it took me to this address "http://mydomain.com/admin/index.php" but only a blank page shows. I refreshed again but nothing happened.

Now, when I log in as administrator and activate the editing of the frontpage, It's missing all the center and right blocks! I can only edit the main menu!

What can I do?

Thanks,

German
Average of ratings: -
In reply to German Acevedo

Re: Instalation of Certificates doesn´t concludes

by Chardelle Busch -
Picture of Core developers
I haven't heard of this problem before. Offhand, I would say it is a problem somewhere else other than the certificate. However, you could try to uninstall the certificate by manually deleting the certificate db tables and then deleting the files. If you can get to your admin block, try turning debugging on to see if you get any error messages of where the problem is.

If this is a working site, you need to be sure to back up your db. Then, you can try updating again to the latest 1.9 version of moodle. It may be that you have a version with a problem.