the mod/magtest is available right now for beta
magtest implements a online test based on magazine self testing, using a set of
answers tagged with letters A,B,C,D,... or symbols. User answers are counted "by answer range",
and a test feedback is given depending on each answer serie count balance.
Developers : Valery Fremaux, Etienne Roze
Features available :
- Setup categories and optionally associate customisable graphical icon for them
- Define questions
- Define choice otpions for the questions associated with each category
- Define conclusions per category that will displayes as debriefing when the test gets finished.
- Optionnaly weight answers (an aswer may not add always the same amount of "points" to a category score).
- Preview the test with weighting (according to capability "mod/magtest:manage")
- Play the test (according to capability "mod/magtest:doit")
- View the test result when finished
- Replay the test if allowed (according to capability "mod/magtest:multipleattempts" plus a global "per instance" feature switch).
- View the complete results (according to capability "mod/magtest:viewotherresults")
- Per user
- Per category with additional hint :
convert test results into Moodle groups if:
- course has no group set
- The "per instance" feature switch "usemakegroups" is enabled.
- View global stats about answers.
- Display a global conclusion
- Backup module
- Do not allow playing the test if current time is former than an enabled starttime.
- Do not allow play nor replay if current time is over an enabled endtime
- Delete all user's answers on course reset
Using the "usemakegroups" feature allows the module to be used as a self-grouping determination against a set of criteria when starting a new course session.
The module starts debugging campain in the French Community.
V2.0 will follow soon, along with documentation and finlizing in-module help files.
You can apply freely to the module's development workplace for getting informed about evolutions, roadmap, etc.