Affiliate program plugin for moodle

Affiliate program plugin for moodle

gan James Phillips -
Number of replies: 6
It's an old question, but is there a current solution that enables an affiliate system to be implemented with moodle? Amember appears to have vanished from the plugins.

Best regards,

James Phillips
Cyfartaledd sgoriau: -
In reply to James Phillips

Re: Affiliate program plugin for moodle

gan Richard Standen -
Hi James

Though not free, Course Merchant's shopping cart (www.coursemerchant.com) will work with a number of affiliate networks. It also has its own affiliate system if you don't mind recruiting your own affiliates.

Best regards

Richard
In reply to Richard Standen

gan James Phillips -
Has anybody tried this coursemerchant cart system? I have tried to contact them a couple of times but have yet to receive a reply.

gan Richard Standen -
Er, James - you sent us a request for info last night at 00:02 and I had sent you a response with pricing by 00:12. I know that because the email trail is stamped with those times and I just checked.

I made sure I sent it fast because I'm trying very hard to make sure we keep up with info requests in light of recent criticisms. I was up late trying hard to get our new website into place.

Also, on 16th April 2009 at 14:34 you sent us an email requesting info. I had responded by 14:53 on the same day.

Have you genuinely not received my replies? Might I suggest you check in your spam/junk folders?

Best regards

Richard
In reply to Richard Standen

gan Scott Lockyer -
Credit where credit is due. CourseMerchant appear to be in gear now and have provided easy access to their demo online.

gan Joanne McAlpine -
Google Adsense has a block you can install under your blocks folder. Only problem is that it is difficult to get approval from Google to place Ad sense.