Regarding Manual Attendance

Regarding Manual Attendance

by Piyush Pandey -
Number of replies: 3
hi Everyone,

I am looking for some manual attendance system in Moodle, like in our campus we want the instructors to fill the attendance of the students manually after the lecture into the moodle & then they see reports of the students and vice versa student can see their attendance as well.

so i just want to know how to customize the Attendance module in such a way that when ever instructor clicks on the attendance tab, he don't have to click on the take attendance link but he will see all the students assigned into his course and then from there he can mark the attendance and save it.

Please help me out as this is very urgent requirement by our campus.
Average of ratings: -
In reply to Piyush Pandey

Re: Regarding Manual Attendance

by Dmitry Pupinin -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Plugin developers
I don't understand differences between standard capacity and your needs... What unusual you want?
In reply to Dmitry Pupinin

by Piyush Pandey -
Hi,
thanks for your mail,
actually in our college students attend the class and teacher marks his attendance into paper and then when he comes into his room he put all the attendance into excel sheet.

So now what we want that teacher put all the attendance into moodle so taht when ever student can see his/her attendance so for that we want manual attendance system. we have seen the latest attendance module it is very good no doubt but it is for only the teacher when the students are online then only they can take the attendance but in our case students use the Moodle after the class or when they are at home so we want manual system where teacher can click on take attendance and he/she can see the list of all the students listed into his/her course and then he mark attendance like in yours.

Please help me as all the teachers like your module and they want it with all the student names.

please

In reply to Piyush Pandey

by Dmitry Pupinin -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Plugin developers
You are wrong Piyush!
Current version of module no need to be students online. Teacher can mark attendance in any time. He can take attendance which was in past or will in future.
I think this module ideal appropriate for you.