Open University of the Netherlands Moodle Launch

Open University of the Netherlands Moodle Launch

by Khaled Zamani -
Number of replies: 3
I'm asoftware developer working at the Open University of the Netherlands. Wehave been testing Moodle since 2006. Moodle is a really great course managementsystem.

I'm happy to announce that we are officially using Moodle for our courses fromend of 2009. We’ll be offering our courses in Moodle.

I've developed modules and sub-applications for Moodle. I've developed SSO-module for BB and Moodle, developed a Personal Recommendation System that learnsthe learning path of users and gives advice to students to begin with aparticular course.
We'll be happy to share our experiences with the community and learn from theexperiences that others share.

More to come in the near future.

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Khaled Zamani

Re: Open University of the Netherlands Moodle Launch

by Mary Cooch -
Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Testers Picture of Translators
That is very good news and welcome smile
In reply to Khaled Zamani

by Julian Ridden -
Welcome aboard. Great to see more Open Universities on board.

It would be great if you could add your code to the Modules and Plugins Database for others to use.

Look forward to seeing what you guys come up with. Hope your roll-out went well.

Julian
In reply to Julian Ridden

by Khaled Zamani -
Thanks, we are hoping to achieve great results with Moodle and will share experiences with the community.