New open source Student information system

New open source Student information system

by James Tremblay -
Number of replies: 5
I would like to introduce you all to openSIS at http://www.opensis.com we are dedicated to international customization and integration with Moodle.
We are looking for people interested in testing code and building new features.
Please feel free to contact me at james(at)os4ed.com or skype me at os4ed_support.

Average of ratings: -
In reply to James Tremblay

Re: New open source Student information system

by STANLEY NWOJI -
My organization is interested in using opensis. I have gone to the website but I still need direction. Thank you
In reply to STANLEY NWOJI

by Anthony Borrow -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers
Stanley - I am trying as much as possible to offer some support to the OpenSIS folks about how to best or at least better integrate with Moodle. Unfortunately I have not had that much time to devote to it. What type of direction do you feel that you need? Peace - Anthony
In reply to James Tremblay

by Michael Penney -
Is it available on MySQL yet?

In reply to Michael Penney

by Anthony Borrow -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers
Michael - As I understand, yes OpenSIS is available and functional for MySQL. I believe this was completed as a GSOC project. Unfortunately I have been really limited in the time I have been able to dedicate to that project since most of my free time goes into Moodle stuff. Peace - Anthony
In reply to Michael Penney

by Robert Valiant -
Just to bump:

I'm trying to get OpenSIS to work; not a whole lot of luck yet. Any other Moodlers working with this product? There's very little traffic on the vendor's forums.

mixed