I want to browse to a file and then send the link to another Moodle user via e-mail (so I want to say: hey person, look at this file!).
What I would like is...
- That person to click the link I sent them
- Assuming their browser is closed (so they are not on Moodle) they get the Moodle login page
- They login
- They then get redirected to that file. This works for all other parts of Moodle except for when I send file links!
Here is an example of what happens:
- I send this link: http://mysite/moodle/file.php/2/shareddata/myfile.doc
- The recipient clicks the link
- The user gets a login page
- The user then logs in and goes to the Front Page (instead of going to the resource as I want them to do!)