Two new themes (Newbury College)

Two new themes (Newbury College)

by Shaun Daubney -
Number of replies: 11
I've recently created two new themes, but have not added them to the themes database as they may be a little more tricky than previous ones to modify for your own school/college/uni. But I will include them here just incase anyone wants to see them or create something similar.

Christmas
Download Christmas Theme

Crop Circles
Download Crop Circle Theme
Average of ratings: -
In reply to Shaun Daubney

Re: Two new themes (Newbury College)

by Christian Bokhove -
In the Newbury theme the SCORM frame remains too small. Changing SCORM settings doesn't help. I can't find what is going wrong (Red theme, BTW). Anyone?
In reply to Christian Bokhove

by Jack Eapen -
the theme is nice. but it's not displaying the courses correctly. front page is fine. but on the course pages, it's showing all the left blocks in full width, then the main content at the bottom and no right blocks.

plz help immediately.
In reply to Christian Bokhove

by Jack Eapen -
the theme is nice. but it's not displaying the courses correctly. front page is fine. but on the course pages, it's showing all the left blocks in full width, then the main content at the bottom and no right blocks.

plz help immediately.

by Lucy Andrez -
It will be great if you can attach the theme appearance in this post. Anyway, I'll download the Christmas theme. Thanks!

by Sylvain Houmeau -
hi, I am interested to view and use your christmas theme. can you post it?
thank you.
sylvain

by Chris Buehnerkemper -
I am interested in using these themes...I downloaded them and have been working on customizing the header image for the Christmas theme but I have a few questions.

Where is the header image referenced. When we edited the image, we removed the newbury address and put our own school's title in but the school name is too low and gets blocked by the navigation bar. Is there a way to resize the header image in the code to allow it to be seen?

Also is there some sort of easy customization guide to change the top navigation and quicklinks? I might be able to stumble through it but I'd like to get the Christmas theme up in the next few days...as school is almost out for the year. Lol.

by Wijnhold Bolt -
Hi,
In your theme in the left upper corner you have a block with a photo of the user.
Is this block available in moodle 1.9?
In reply to Wijnhold Bolt

by Shaun Daubney -
yes, if you look in the downloads/modules and plugins - there is a block in there (enhanced login - or something) I think I had to fiddle with it just a little for our purposes, but not much.

BTW - I have added an update of the Default and Cropcircle themes today, they've not been authorised in the themes database yet (I guess the chief moodlers are off for the holidays) but they are available here...

http://moodle.org/mod/forum/discuss.php?d=112952

Totally rewritten the menu system so it's more professional looking and some other tweaks too.

PS, if you look at my site you may currently see the old one. Good ol' cache! But the downloads should work.
In reply to Wijnhold Bolt

This forum post has been removed

The content of this forum post has been removed and can no longer be accessed.
In reply to Deleted user

by Wijnhold Bolt -
Thanks,
I downloaded and installed the block. It looks great!