JMemory and Quizport

Re: JMemory and Quizport

by robert maran -
Number of replies: 0
Hi Gordon
No, I don't know a site where you can pick and choose - but there is a lot of software out there that sells different versions- basic, professional, or whatever. Each has some features that are not included in other versions- hence, of course the price difference.

My point was to do with the sponsorship issue- a user wants an activity added to quizport, but doesn't know how much the sponsorship is going to cost because you would have to do an exploratory investigation into the feasiblity of it first- that would also cost your time and consequently money. If the activity was not feasible, then a sponsor would not get anything for their money. So if a user suggested an activity for inclusion into quizport and after you found that it was feasible to include, then you could add it to the commercial version- maybe through upgrades or something(?) and then recuperate through this version your time and expenses.

I am for one looking forward to the commerical quizport version- when do you envisage it will be ready for sales?

Cheers
Robert